Product in your basket
Spritz Veneziano is an original recipe that originated, like Bellini, in the Venice region during Austrian rule. Soldiers used to mix white wine with soda water.
Here is the recipe:
- Make the Spritz recipe directly in the glass.
- In a wine glass three quarters full of ice, pour 3 cl of white wine such as prosecco.
- Then add 2 cl of Aperol.
- Top up with a dash of Perrier water.
- Mix well with a mixing spoon to gently bring up the Aperol.
- Dip in a slice of orange.
- Your Spritz cocktail is ready!