The name says it all: Aperol is the perfect aperitif. Bright orange in colour, it has a unique taste, thanks to the secret recipe, which has never been changed, with infusions of selected ingredients including bitter and sweet oranges and many other herbs (including rhubarb) and roots in perfect proportions. A Treviso Prosecco: Italian white grapes located in the region of Veneto, pleasant and well balanced
- Make the recipe in a glass tumbler,
- Put first 3 or 4 ice cubes and half a round of orange,
- Then pour 1/3 of Aperol then 2/3 of Prosecco
- To finalize everything add a dash of sparkling water.
- Dip a spoon in the bottom of the glass to gently lift the Aperol. A good mix without losing the bubbles will allow your Spritz to be better balanced.
The Moscow Mule is a refreshing and easy vodka highball that uses ginger beer. Along with the likes of the White Russian, it was designed to sell vodka to U.S. drinkers in the 1930's and 1940's. Before this time, vodka was relatively unknown to Americans, though it didn't take long for them to fall in love with the clear spirit. This is one of the easiest drinks to make and it may quickly become your new favorite vodka highball. It has a snappy spice that is unique, refreshing, and invigorating, spectacular in its simplicity. The Moscow Mule requires just three easy-to-find ingredients, two of which can be played with to customize to your own taste.
A deliciously sweet and citrusy combination of sun-ripened whole grapefruit and zesty spring lemons. Just add some premium tonic for the perfect afternoon sipper
- Pour on ice, in a cocktail glass:
- 4.5cl of Belvedere
- Press 1/4 Grapefruit
- Fill with Mediterranean Fever-Tree
- Add 1 generous slice of grapefruit
- Stir gently for 10 seconds
This cocktail created by Belvedere and Fever-Tree for the fashion week, represents the values of this event.
Innovative, the combination of Belvedere with fresh grapefruit and a Mediterranean Tonic is at least original. Between the freshness of the fruit and the scent of Fever-Tree Mediterranean, which sublimates the Belvedere both taste and visual.
Usually made with Bourbon or Rye Whiskey, this is a Japanese twist on the classic Old Fashioned cocktail. Apart from looking stunning in the glass, charcoal aids digestion and its inclusion in this cocktail was inspired by Japanese whiskey culture which revolves around good health and great whiskey.
- Make the recipe in a mixing glass
- Put the sugar in the glass, put some Peychaud bitter, a drop of whiskey then crush it and stir until the complete dissolution of the sugar.
- Add ice cubes and whiskey.
- Serve in an old fashioned glass.
- Diluted the cocktail with the Fever-Tree
- Add the orange peel
We all had this one, come on...! This Jägermeister pack is served with one Jägermeister bottle and 4 Red Bull cans. Jägermeister is a herbal liqueur from Wolfenbuttel in Germany made from 56 pure botanicals: herbs, woods, spices, fruit, blossom, seeds and roots from around the world including cinnamon, citrus, star anise, cloves, ginger root, saffron and coriander.
La vodka KOL est une vodka pur grain composée à 100% de blé français du sud-ouest de la France. Elle est distillée 6 fois pour une qualité optimale. La vodka KOL peut se boire pure et glacée ou à température de dégustation ou en cocktail.
Pays / Région : France / Sud-ouest
Nez : Frais avec un bouquet floral printanier élégant
Bouche : Approche douce, bel équilibre en bouche
Allergènes : Contient des sulfites, sans gluten
This pack include one bottle of Captain Morgan and 4 Coca Cola cans. Captain Morgan Original Spiced Gold is a premium spirit drink made with the finest Caribbean Rum expertly blended with adventurous spice and natural flavours. Easy to mix and deliciously smooth, this is the spirit for legendary times with the crew.
Bombay Sapphire lengthened with 4 bottles of Fever-Tree tonic water 25cl and a squeeze of fresh fragrant lime – bright, refreshing & divine. An exquisite expression of the quintessential English classic, the Gin & Tonic.
- Squeeze a lime wedge into a balloon glass then add the Bombay Sapphire, swirl well to mix.
- Fully fill the glass with cubed ice and stir to chill and mix.
- Top with 100ml of Fever-Tree Tonic Water by pouring it gently down a twisted bar spoon to retain as much effervescence as possible.
- Gently fold/stir with a bar spoon to combine.
Enjoy this Gin pack including the fancy Daffy's Small Batch Premium Gin and 4 bottles of Fever Tree Aromatic. This gin is vibrant, juicy orange notes burst forth the nose, with well-rounded earthy juniper and cool, refreshing hints of mint. You are definitely going to love it !
Kol proposes you this amazing pack to enjoy with your friends!